Skip to content
- Born in Erie, PA
- 30 years old
- PTSD Service Dog Liberty
- Mental Health Advocate
- Suicide Survivor
- University at Buffalo
- The Addictions Academy
- International Masters in Addiction Coaching
- Nationally Certified Interventionist
- Life Coach
- Recovery Coach and Christian Recovery Coach
- Family Coach
- Nutritional Recovery Coach
- Relationship Coach
- Relapse Prevention and Harm Reduction
Little Background Story:
- Ex Self Harmer
- Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and Anxiety Disorder.
- Was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder at 28 years old.
- The day everything changed, 12/4/2017.
Mission and Purpose:
- Every day we have the chance to impact someone’s
life. It does not have to be some grand
gesture it can be as simple as a smile.
Jacob and Liberty aim to leave a positive impact everywhere they go.
- Our mission is to educate and inspire as many
people as we possibly can and to have them leave knowing that they are gift to
this world, and it is a better place with them in it. You have the ability to change your
circumstances and live your best life!